Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 

Welcome Friends

I have been playing around with some blogging with my business and thought possibly I could put something together for my Friends from Narrowsburg. I will be sending an email to each of you to announce it's birth. Hopefully we can all use this blog to keep in touch. I'm fairly new to blogging so give me a short time to tweek it.

I would appreciate you forwarding this blog address on to anyone you know from NCS.

Missing you all, and thinking of you often.
Love,
Karen Herrmann-Doolan
herbsplus@mynsp.com

www.herbsplus4health.com
http://herbsplus4health.blogspot.com
www.mynsp.com/herbsplus

Comments:
Karen,
Wonderful idea. I love the way you keep us all connected. We spent so much time together at a significant period of our lives. That those connections remain after all these years really speaks to the quality of relationships we formed and the nature of that little school in Narrowsburg.
Peterson (aka Peter Toscano)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?