Wednesday, April 27, 2005

 

Denise (Lorper) Bickel - Class of 1981

Hello Karen:
 
Carol (Ropke) Wingert e-mailed me the information that you sent.  I've been looking around the website and thank you for taking this one.

Carol and I have remained very close friends.  I'm living in New Jersey with my husband, Ray Bickel (graduated 1977).
 
Anyway, if you would kindly add Matt Terrano to the Class of 1981 list.  Matt did not graduate - dropped out the last year of school!  He is now deceased.  Anyway - if you could do that, I would certainly appreciate it.
 
I'll forward your information to all the NCS graduates that I know.
 
Denise Bickel


Comments:
Hi Denise,
Last time I saw you I believe we were all smoking in the girlsroom! :) I have since quit smoking cigarettes I'm happy to say. But do have some very fun memories in that bathroom with both you and Carol and a few others and Mrs. Knapp who would every so often make an appearance out of no where.

I do not have your email address, can you please come back into this post (via comment) and put your email address so I can send you an invitation?

A little glitch in the blog, it is posting my address as poster to all blogs sent in by email, instead of showing the true email addresses that each post is coming from. Because of this I will ask that everyone Please sign your posts with your name and email address.

Please Keep spreading the word on the site! I am really enjoying hearing from everyone!

xo
Karen Herrmann-Doolan
herbsplus@mynsp.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?