Tuesday, August 12, 2008

 

NUTSHELL FRIENDS REUNION

Organizer: The Lavanians
Event Type: NCS Friends Get together
Start: Saturday, Aug 16 2008 8:00-2:00 PM

Place: The Nutshell, Lake Huntington, NY


Event details:
The Nutshell Presents THE FRINGE featuring Andy Larkin, Mike Larkin, Chucky Defebo, Clint Chappey, Willie Alfieri & Eric Babicz.


We are taking this opportunity to have a reunion among friends who attended NCS 1970-1980's. The idea began when a few of the Lavanians all decided it has been too long since we all were together. Of course we welcome, fully expect and look forward to Narrowsburgers and Lake Huntingtonites crashing this great Lavanian party (just like you always did when we hung out together, all those many moons ago). Please come out and party!

I look forward to seeing all of you there!

xoxo Karen Herrmann-Doolan
herbsplus@mynsp.com
My C-704-458-5475
Do you have cell phone towers up there?


P.S. God willing I will see you all there. I have maneuvered my schedule to make it up for the party. I'm traveling 750 miles just to see all of you... that is how much I miss you! Can't wait to see you!


P.S.S. Please pass the word to all so everyone knows about the party.


P.S.S.S. If you don't remember how, Email me to find out how you too can post a response directly to the Narrowsburg blog.


When posting please remember to put your full name, and contact info (preferably your email, but phone # &/or address would be good too)

Comments:
I left NY for Wyoming and have not been back to Sullivan county for many years. I am hoping to get back for a visit in summer 2021. I often think about my many friends and what the area is like. I am trying to find a yearbook to show my wife and boys. Best regards to all. John Gobiasky class of 78
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?